By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.qualicaps.com is an Internet domain owned by Qualicaps®, a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (MCHC).
With respect to all the services offered from our subsidiaries in Europe, QUALICAPS EUROPE, S.A.U., is defined as a service provider, with registered office at Avda Monte Valdelatas, 4 - 28108 in Madrid, Spain and CIF A80412836. The company is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid; Volume 17.546 book: 0 Folio 216 Section 8 Sheet M-72110.
For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number is +34-91-6-63-0-876 and the contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
This Legal Notice regulates the use of this domain.
Moreover, QUALICAPS EUROPE, S.A.U. warns that both the content and services of this website and the own conditions of use may be modified without notice.
2. Conditions of use
The User agrees to provide truthful, accurate and complete information about its identity.
In addition, the user agrees to keep personal data update that could be provided to the domain holder; therefore, the data holder is solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies thereof.
In the event of minors, they must have the permission of their parents, guardians or legal representatives to access to the provided services. QUALICAPS EUROPE, S.A.U. is not responsible in the event of inexact or false data related with this issue.
- To perform without prior approval any manipulation or alteration of this page, the holder of the Website does not assume any liability arising from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- To take any action that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website and its services as well as to hinder the normal use and utilization by Users.
- To introduce and / or use computer software, data, corrupted files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature which can damage this website.
- To violate the rights of privacy, self-image, confidentiality of communications, intellectual property and industrial property of third parties.
- Hide and fake the origin of emails
- To use false identities, to supplant the identity of others in the use of this Website or the use of any of its services.
- To play, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the permission of the holder of this website or being legally entitled for it.
- To transmit usernames and passwords to unauthorized third parties.
In general, domain holder excludes its liability for any damage that may result from the use of the website, or resulting from the infringement of the rights of intellectual and industrial property by users and / or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and timeliness of the content. Neither may be required responsibilities to the domains holder due to interruption of services, undesired operations or inability to access the service.
The domain holder is not liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or other harmful software that could produce alterations in the computer system of the user.
The website, its programs, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property of the provider of the website or has a proper license or express authorization of the authors.
Any total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, always requires the prior authorization of the domain holder.
The user agrees not to perform any contrary acts to the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the author.
The service provider authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of this website but should be redirected to the main website of the provider.
QUALICAPS EUROPE, S.A.U. as the service provider of this website, he declares that he uses automatic procedures to collect information to save the registry of the Users that visit his website. Click here to access our cookie use policy https://qualicaps.com/en/cookiepolicy
4. Data protection policy
You can consult our policy on protection of personal data to the following section.
5. Applicable legislation
These Conditions will be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish law.